Video Games Event was founded here on the East Coast and we have the most interactive on hill video events here then anywhere else in the world. VGE makes stops at 6 resorts offering teams from the Mid Atlantic to Canada opportunities to win. Below we have listed the winners from all the stops thus far in the series.
bEASTly Crew Wins; Viewers Choice, Most Creative, Best Storyline
Team 508 Wins; Best Action and Best Filming
bEASTly Wins; Best Storyline, Most Creative, and Best Filming
98 Wins; Viewers Choice
G Rock Wins; Best action
Nashoba: VIDEOS LIVE – VOTING NOW [CLICK HERE]
Sunday River; February 15th
Waterville Valley; Feb 22nd
Sugarbush; March 15th
How it all works? See info below:
- Teams compete at each stop. “Filming and Editing”
- “All Edits” are due in on this submission date
- “On-line Voting” + “Judged” awards are determined between these dates.
- “Winners” from each stop are awarded prizes based on the awards they won.
- Top 3 videos from each stop make it to the super final.
- Top 12 videos from the whole series are pooled together and judged for one final winning video.
- Grand Prize = Winning Video Wins a trip to Aspen for the SMITH Optics Grudge Match in Aspen Colorado on April 6th 2014. Trip for 1 winning team includes flights, lift passes, and accommodations for 4 night and 5 days! Get to ride with some of the Smith Pro Team and compete in the Grudge Match for your chance to shine in Colorado!