This year we are happy to announce an expanded VGE series presented by GoPro. This years series will have 3 different events running simultaneously.
- USASA/VGE Individual Monthly Edit contest presented by GoPro Line of the Winter
- USASA/VGE Monthly GoPro Instagram Contest
- VGE – Series Edits Event
- USASA and VideoGamesEvent are excited to launch this years Individual Monthly Edit series hosted by USASA / Line of the Winter presented by GoPro. Dates: January 1st, 2014 – March 15th, 2015 Each series will be allowed to submit their favorite :30 second clips to the USASA /GoPro Line of Winter platform hosted on the VideoGamesEvent Vimeo Site. Six (6x) total winners will be selected two (2x) per month (1x male 1x female) to receive 1x GoPro Camera, $200 in cash, and the local series will receive $150 in cash. Winning videos will be submitted to GoPro for potential preroll promotion.
- VGE Instagram Contest presented by GoPro, will take place from Jan 1st 2015 Until March 15th 2015. [#GoPro #usasa_vge @videogamesevent @usasa_snow] will be used to identify the best USASA Instagram photo. To participate, the image must be captured on a GoPro, and the hashtag’s must be used in posting. Three (3x) total winners will receive a GoPro swag bag (1x) one per month and one grand prize winner will be featured on GoPro’s Photo of the Day.
- VGE – Seasonal Series Edits. Each USASA Series will have their very own opportunity to compete in this years event. Filming will begin on January 1st, using any and all camera types including last years GoPro Hero 3+ that was delivered to every series. Participating series will submit application Due by Jan1st, and in turn will be delivery the new GoPro Hero4 by Jan15th 2015. Further details are outlined below.